<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21533635?origin\x3dhttp://rewounded--.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Who Knew
Pink

You took my hand
You showed me how
You promised me you'd be around
Ah huh, that's right

I took your words and I believed
In everything you said to me
Yeah huh that's right

If someone said three years from now
You'd be long gone
I'd stand up and punch them out
Coz they're all wrong
I know better
Coz you said forever
And ever
Who knew?

Remember when we were such fools
And so convinced and just too cool
Oh no, no no

I wish I could touch you again
I wish I could still call you a friend
I'd give anything

When someone said count your blessings now
'Fore they're long gone
I guess I just didn't know how
I was all wrong
But they knew better
Still you said forever
And ever
Who knew?

Yeah yeah
I'll keep you locked in my head
Until we meet again
Until we meet again
And I won't forget you my friend
What happened

If someone said three years from now
You'd be long gone
I'd stand up and punch them out
Coz they're all wrong and
That last kiss I'll cherish
Until we meet again
And time makes it harder
I wish I could remember
But I keep you memory
You visit me in my sleep

My darlin'
Who knew? 2x

My darlin'
I miss you
My darlin'
Who knew?

Who knew?

♥ When you think of happiness, I hope you think of me.
1:00 AM

♥ MYSELF ;

    ARAXES
    231090

♥ TagBoard

♥ Thank you